ALBABKC AC618 OBD Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader Scanner
Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as larger more expensive scanners.
1. Works with all 1996 & later OBDII compliant vehicles.
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light".
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes & resets monitors.
5. Displays DTC definitions onscreen.
6. Views freeze frame data.
7. Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions).
8. Identifies pending codes.
9. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN).
10. Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBDII protocols.
11. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen.
Support protocols: supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & all other current OBDII protocols
Display: backlit, 128 * 64 pixel display, 2.1inch
Socket: 16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Power: 8V to 18V provided via vehicle battery
Operating temperature: 0℃ to 60℃
Storage temperature: -20℃ to 70℃
Package size: 24.5 * 15 * 5cm / 9.6 * 6 * 2in
Product weight: Approx. 240g / 8.5in
1 * Diagnostic Scanner
1 * User Manual
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to email@example.com
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.