Autel Autolink AL319 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool (Parallel Import)
· Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
· Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
· Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
· Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
· Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
· View freeze frame data
· Display monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
· Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
· Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, and French)
· FREE internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
· Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
· Limited One (1) Year Warranty
· User’s Manual
· CD software
· USB cable
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.