- With this card in hand, you no longer have to go through tedious and time consuming process of trying to figure out what is wrong with your hardware Notebook Diagnostic Card will indicate exactly what is wrong with your notebook in just seconds
- Check the hardware in minutes
- It can even pinpoint problems you don't even know you have
- Easy installation with no need to open the computer case to use
- Does no harm to the device while insert into the wrong slot of the main board
- It is designed to work on Notebook Computers, through the USB and the Parallel Port
- Designed to work on desktop as well as notebook computers through the USB port (for power) and the 25 pin parallel printer port (LPT)
- Must use the parallel port and the USB port at the same time to operate this analyzer
- Interface Type: 25 pin male printer connecter
- 100% Brand New
- Size ( about ): 6 x 5.5 x 1.5cm
- M/M USB cable Length: 51cm
- Interface Type: 25 pin male printer connector
- No need to install ANY software.
- 2 keys for codes PREV /NEXT
- Let you know the error of your computer without opening your Laptop and desktop with 25 pin printer port.
- Intercept and hex the code of your booting computer.
- 5 LED indicator: +12, -12 +3V3, CLK, FRAME.
- Hexadecimal character display.
- Detailed & precise Code Indication Table, convenient for you consulting.
- Come with USB A-Type male cable, directly powered via USB port.
- Compliant to the PHOENIX BIOS4.01~6.01 laptop and desktop.
- Compliant to the AMIBIOS 6.24, AWARD BIOS 4.51 laptop and desktop.
- Concrete computer type: IBM, T20, T21, T22, T23, A20, A21, A22, DELL640, TOSHIBA 4030, etc.
Compatible with the following BIOS Chip Manufacturers:
ACER - AMI - AST - AT&T - Award - Chips & Tech - Compaq - Dell - DTK - EuroSoft - Mylex - Faraday - HP - IBM - Landmark - Mr. BIOS - NCR - Olivetti - Phillips - Phoenix - Quadtel - Super-Soft - Zenith
1 x PC / Notebook LPT Card
1 x USB Cable
1 x English manual
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.