The Kitchen Bedroom LCD Carbon Monoxide Warning Detector Alarm detects the level of carbon monoxide in the air. When a certain amount of gas is sensed, the buzzer will be triggered to give out a piercing alarm around 85 decibel. LCD screen offers a clear display of gas level. Indicator lights show current working status. Compact round design easily fits on the wall or the ceiling. For extra safety, install carbon monoxide detector inside or outside sleeping areas. Don′t hesitate to order now! It surely is worth your investment!
- Easy installation, no need to debug.
- LCD Display with a blue ground Light.
- Loud 85 decibel alarm with LED Flash While in the Alarm Mode.
- Precise electro-optical sensor, high consistency and stability.
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor. Loud 85 decibel Bleeps alarm. The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps.
- The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode. One chirp every 30 seconds if the battery is low(need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies properunit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button,green LED will flashes once every second for one minute. And the peak alarmlevel will be indicated on the LCD.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- The unit will sound chirp and red LED flashes once as power up.Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash.
- This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated
|Type||Carbon Monoxide Warning Detector|
|Power Supply||3 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not included)|
|Sensitivity & Time||
30ppm, Alarms within 120 Minutes
50ppm, Alarms within 60~90 Minutes
100ppm, Alarm within 10~40 Minutes
300ppm, Alarm within 3Minutes
|Operation Ambient Condition||5℃~40℃; 20%~90%R.H|
|Display tolerance||+/-100PPM (0-200PPM);+/-50%(>200PPM )|
|Occasion||Bathroom,Bedroom,Dining Room,Home,Kitchen Room,Living Room|
|Dimensions||(3.86 x 3.86 x 1.3)" / (9.8 x 9.8 x 3.3)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||2.75oz / 78g|
- 1 x Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 1 x English Manual
- 2 x Screws
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.