The Apple MacBook 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter is a perfect Power AC Adapter replacement, made specially for the Apple MacBooks.
Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a smart design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
- The power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode.
- Powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
- Magnetic DC connector that ensures your power cable will disconnect if it experiences undue strain and helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time.
- In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
- When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge.
- Input: 100- 240V - 1.5A - 50- 60Hz
Output: 16.5V - 3.65A
T- Shaped connection. MagSafe 2.
Compatible with: MacBook Pro with 13- inch Retina display.
What's in the box
1x Macbook Charger
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.