Quad Core MXQ HD Smart Android TV BOX Media Player
- The TV box is equipped with a Amlogic Quad Core with cortex A5 processor and a Mali450 quad core GPU, 1GB DDR2 ram, all these means that JUSTOP quad core boxes will run quicker and more efficiently than a single core or dual core CPU TV boxes.
-The "Warp" TV media box uses an Android 4.4 operating system that is sometimes referred to as Android Kitkat. With this operating system the user has the ability to customize and personalize the TV box by choosing and downloading from over 700,000 apps that are already available on the Google Play store;
- Preinstalled KODI media centre, access a wide range of online media resources; - A range of ports such as 4 x USB host ports for storage or controllers, HDMI and AV composite connection directly to your TV;
- Plenty of internal storage, this box has an impressive 8GB of internal memory,and expand easily with SD card slot and USB hosts;
- 802.11n WI-FI and Lan ports ensure good network connection;
- MXQ TV Box
- Remote control
- AV cable
- power supply
- User manual
- Quad Core 4 x Cortex A5, 1.5GHz cpu.Amlogic S805 Quad Core 4 x Cortex A5, 1.5GHz cpu.Quad core ARM Mali-450 GPU, DDR3 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM
- Quad core ARM Mali-450 GPU, DDR3 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM.1080P output/H.265, support multiple video decoding. Easy connected and simple operation. Media Input Connectivity: 4 USB Port, Wi-Fi, Memory Card Slot, Ethernet/Network (RJ-45),HDMI Port.
- Pre-installed XBMC,14.0 media centre etc. Install APK files from USB flash and google play store.
- 1080P output/H.265, support multiple video decoding.XBMC Full HD 1080p Media player, stream and play Movies, TV Shows & Sports etc. from the internet, supports subtitles. Web Browsing, Picture Viewing, Social Networking, Video Calling.
- Supports Airplay, Miracast, Wifi, DLNA, files directly from USB drive, SATA drive or SDHC cards, or stream from the internet.
CPU: Amlogic S805 Quad Core 1.5GHz (Cortex-A5)
GPU: Quad Core ARM Mali-450
RAM: DDR3 1GB
ROM: Onboard eMMC Flash 8GB
Expand Memory: Micro SD Card (Maximum support 32GB)
Antenna: Built-in Wifi antenna
OS: Android 4.4.2 Kikat
language: Multi -language
Miracast DLNA Airplay support
â» Decoder format: HD MPEG1 2 4,H.264ï¼H.265,ï¼VC-1,RMï¼RMVB, RealVideo8,9,10
â» Media format: AVI, Rm, RMVB, TS, VOB, MKV, MOV, ISO, WMV ASF, FLV, DAT, mpg, mpeg
â» Music format: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, DDP, DTS, FLAC
â» Photo format: MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
â» Connections: WIFI IEEE 802.11b/g/n
â» Card reader: SD, SDHC, MMC cards
â» Video out port: Support all standard SD, HD, 4k2k Ultra HD decoding and output.
â» 1* two-color power LED
â» Bluetooth: None
â» LAN Ethernet: 10,100M, standard RJ-45
â» USB host: 4 High speed USB 2.0, support U DISK and USB HDD
4 x Standard USB 2.0
1 x DC in Jack
1 x HDMI A Type
1 x RJ45
1 x Micro SD card slot
1 x AV Port
1 x SPDIF
Power Adapter: 5V 2A
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to email@example.com
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.