Solar Motion Sensor Outdoor Light is ideal for illuminating your outdoor paths, garage, backyard or anywhere needs brightening. The in-built Li-ion battery is recharged under sun during the day. It has motion sensor inbuilt, light up automatically when someone approaches at night, it's easy to use and install, no cables required.
- Motion sensor inbuilt, light up when approaching at night
- Recharged by solar power
- Easy mounting, installs into a variety of surfaces - fixtures included
- Waterproof, heatproof and durable
- Auto identify day or night
- 1W bright LED, 100lm
- LED span life: 50,000 hours
- Lighting mode: Dark / DIM / Bright
- Dark: No lighting during daytime to save power
- DIM: weak lighting for saving power when no motion
- Bright: motion activate for lighting when people walk near
- Solar panel: 0.55W
- Solar panel span life: more than 5 years
- Li-ion battery: 3.7V 800mAh
- Solar charging time: 8 hours
- Protect function: over charging, over discharging, over current, short circuit
- Size:132 x 92 x 77mm
How it works:
1.How Does It Work?It infraed sensors detect subtle temperature changes caused by movement of people within the selected area of protection.
The instant motion is detected, the lights turn on automatically. When the motion stops, the lights stay on for approx 30 seconds
2. How to switch on the lamp?
use the attached pin, press the hole to switch on it. Please note it only can be charged at switch ON mode
3.How bright the lamp?
100 lm (1W LED Light)
4. Motion Detection area
2-3 meters within 120 degrees angle
5. I don't need DIM mode, can you cancel it and only keep bright mode?
No, we can't do that.
Because it can only lighting for 2-3 hours at bright mode after full charged. We designed DIM mode for power saving when nobody there.
6. Why it only lighting 1-2 days then don't work?
That because the battery ran out so you need put it under sunlight for charging.
7. It only can be charged by Solar?
Yes, and it can charge quicker under strong sunlight, It may can not charge or charge slowly under weak sunlight.
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to email@example.com
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.