Techme 35x50 Zoom Monocular Lens for Mobile Phone with Mount & Tripod
Get up close and personal with the Techme Monocular Smartphone Kit. Great for taking photos of wildlife, birds, general photography, etc. The monocular can also be used standalone for observation.
- All optical glass lenses, MFC broadband multilayer green film, partial color imaging is not no distortion, Lens super light transmittance and light gathering function to make the night vision effect better.
- Extra large plating objective increasing the amount of light and the image becomes more clear and bright.
- Large eyepiece anti-reflecting blue film, large field of vision, comfortable viewing.
- Multi-coated optics, twist-up eyecups, rubber armored for rugged filed use.
- Center focusing mechanism for quick, easy focusing.
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubber+Glass
- Size: 15.5x7.5cm
- Phone Holder Size: 12x4.2cm
- Phone Holder Range: 5~7.2cm
- Bracket Connector: 4x1.6cm
- Model: 35X50
- Magnification: 35X
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- FocusSystem: Center
- Prism System: Roof
- Field of View: 1200m/9600m
- Eye Relief: 1.8mm
- Exit Pupil: 5.2mm
- Prism Material: BAK4
- Coating: MFC broadband green film
- FocusMode: Objective Regulation + Ocular Accomdation
- Step 1: Firstly using your left hand to hold the barrel of the monocular, you can see a round field of view.
- Step 2: Then turning the manual-wheel of the ocular lens by your right hand
- for adjustment of the focus length, till your eye have a clear vision.
- (Pay attention to the scale location under the manual-wheel of the ocular lens.
- Under the common station, in the following usage only need to turn to the scale location same as the first time.)
- 1x Monocular lens
- 1x Phone Holder
- 1x Bracket Connector
- 1x Clean Cloth
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Pouch
- 1x Strap
- The monocular has the characteristic of rubber eyepatch that can be turndown. The user who wears glasses can use this monocular after fold-up the eyepatch, the user who does not wear glasses can use this monocular directly. This make the vision more comfortable.
- When cleaning the lens, please do use the special cotton flannel that came with the monocular, or other soft and clean cloth.
- For removing the dirt or stain, please drop one or two drops of alcohol on the cotton flannel for cleaning.
- Please keep the monocular in the ventilate and dry place.
- Do not disassemble and clean internal parts
- Do not point directly to the sun.
- Photos will show round black frame.
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.