TOPDON TD300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader with Engine Light Turn-Off, I/M Readiness Check, 7000 DTC Definitions
- 1.【ACCURATE CODE READER】Functionality of reading& clearing codes, checking I/M readiness, reading VIN and turning off check engine light (MIL), this car diagnostic scanner also offers over 7000 code definitions on the user’s manual to help DIYers and technicians perform car diagnoses much easier
- 2.【Easy to use】Requires no any user registration on website, this car diagnostic tool can also directly retrieve VIN(vehicle identification number) instead of manually vehicle model and year selection. And no battery is needed to power it on since it utilizes power directly from the car
- 3.【WIDE COVERAGE】Working on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles, TOPDON TD300 car code reader, as an affordable OBD2 code reader, would be a preferable choice for basic vehicle diagnosis if your vehicle is based on CAN or OBD2 protocols
- 4.【SAVE MAINTENANCE COSTS】This portable OBDII scan tool is designed with I/M readiness status retrieving capability, which helps you save much money and time in emission status checking
Topdon is a new company rising in the automotive aftermarket. Topdon is dedicated to product development and innovation with a special emphasis on the user experience. Our vehicle-industry experts and veteran engineers ensure that each product is well-designed and manufactured to the highest standards. Our professional team ensures every customer is given first-class service and support. And our experienced management team is committed to bringing you the best auto-care products at budget-friendly cost.
Topdon TD300, compared with other scanners at higher cost, this simply designed code reader is suitable for beginners. If you’re interested in the simple vehicle trouble diagnostic solution, this inexpensive and reliable code reader is your best choice. The TD300 with its 80cm (32 inches) length OBD2 cable is a typical code reader with classical design. It includes the basic OBD2 functions like reading and clearing DTCs, reading VIN, reading and displaying I/M readiness monitor status, and it is also equipped with the capability of DTC lookup with 7000 code definitions on user's manual. You can easily and conveniently solve your problem with it.
What TD300 Code Reader Can Do?
Erase Error Codes and Turn Off MIL
Except for reading codes, TD300 code reader allows you to erase the trouble codes, then the check engine light on the dashboard will be automatically turned off.
I/M Readiness Check
This function gives you some direct insight into the vehicle health status, helping you know what the detaled issue of the OBD system is and if your car is ready for emissions test.
You can retrieve the VIN directly with the OBD2 code reader. It makes great sense in accurate and quick vehicle diagnosis, especially when the VIN is unavailable.
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Cable Length: 80 cm (32 inches)
- Gross Weight: 0.27Kg (0.50lb)
- Net Weight: 0.25 Kg (0.45lb)
- Dimensions:s120 mm (4.7") x 65 mm (2.6") x 21mm (0.83")
1.TOPDON TD300 vehicle code reader is only suitable for 12V working voltage vehicles.
2.The TD300 code scanner for cars doesn’t support updates.
1.Portable and lightweight design for convenient using.
2.7000 code definitions on user's manual for better understanding of error codes.
1.12 month prompt after-sale service for any quality problem.
2.7x24hrs professional team to solve the issues you meet when you use this item.
TOPDON TD300 Scan Tool
- A Plug-And-Play Car Scan Tool
- Perfect For Beginner And DIYer
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to email@example.com
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.