- Video Splitter - Male VGA(HD15) to VGA(HD15) Female X 2 (1 PC to 2 Monitors )
- With using this VGA Y splitter cable, users can send computer video to 2 VGA digital displays at the same time. Perfect for presentations by sending your computer screen signal to two separate VGA monitors, LCD monitors or projectors.
- This VGA Y splitter works with any two VGA displays that use standard 15-pin plugs.
- Connectors: HD15 Male to 2 x HD15 Female.
- Cable can also be used to connect to devices to one monitor (provided that both devices can never be on at the same time)
Yes it is.
Please make sure that you follow below steps:
1/ Download the package from themeforest.net (the file is in zip format)
2/ Extract the file you've just downloaded.
3/ Find this file: ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip in the folder Ella Sections Ready 3.0.0, then you just need to upload ella-3.0.0-sections-ready.zip file to your Shopify store.
To save your time and reach our support quickly, please follow below steps:
1/ Create a staff account for us (with Themes permission and Settings permission) http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members
2/ Capture screenshot or video for the issue you get.
3/ Specify which template and version you are using.
4/ Describe clearly how to reproduce the issue.
5/ Send all information (staff account, screenshot, video, template name and version, description of the issues, link) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, we will assist you to install the template if needed
Yes, we do. Please send your customisation requests to email@example.com, we will give you our quote. Thank you.
Yes. You can turn on/off the animation in the Setting page.
Yes. You can turn on/off almost any blocks on the page (featured products, slideshow, banners, related products, recent products,...).
Yes, we have a setting for you to switch between these two options: Display on Hover and Display on Click.
The theme package includes theme source, Photoshop design files, sample data and manual guide.
That is not a problem. You just need to modify the width/height ratio in theme settings.